

My favourite group is The Fratellis.
It's a group of Pop/rock native from Glasgow in Ecosse.
There is the bass player Barry Wallace, John Lawler for guitar and singing, and Gordon Mc
Rorry for the Battery.
They form they in 2005.
In 2007, the brand Apple choose a song of their for a TV ad.
I knew him by a friend. She listened her iPod and she wanted that I listen too.
I don't buy their album, I download. =)
It's a group of Pop/rock native from Glasgow in Ecosse.
There is the bass player Barry Wallace, John Lawler for guitar and singing, and Gordon Mc
Rorry for the Battery.
They form they in 2005.
In 2007, the brand Apple choose a song of their for a TV ad.
I knew him by a friend. She listened her iPod and she wanted that I listen too.
I don't buy their album, I download. =)
1 commentaire:
Malgré que ton blog soit en Anglais, j'ai lu plus bas que tu étais Francaise. Je me permet donc de poster en Francais... Vu l'état de mon Anglais (totalement pitoyable)
Toujours est-il que je ne connais pas ce groupe, je m'en vais de ce pas sur deezer, Myspace enfin quelque part où je pourrais les trouver :)
Bisous
Enregistrer un commentaire