
Her name is Evelyne but she prefers Eve.
She has been my bestfriend for 10 years. I knew her in primary school.
She's 16 years old and she lives in the Somme in the 80th department of France, in a small village not far from Amiens.
She has got 3 sisters.
I see her during the holidays.
Evelyne likes her family, her friends, going out and having fun.
She's very funny and nice.
She's always happy.
I like Evelyne because she's the best friend that anyone could have.
She has been my bestfriend for 10 years. I knew her in primary school.
She's 16 years old and she lives in the Somme in the 80th department of France, in a small village not far from Amiens.
She has got 3 sisters.
I see her during the holidays.
Evelyne likes her family, her friends, going out and having fun.
She's very funny and nice.
She's always happy.
I like Evelyne because she's the best friend that anyone could have.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire