29 septembre, 2008

1) All about me

Hello, my name is Emilie. I am 16 years old and i was born in Paris.
I live in Compiègne, a small city not far from Paris.
I'm a student in Pierre d'Ailly secondary School.

My parents are separated. I've got a stepmother and two halfsisters.
My father work in a bank and my mother is a sales assistant.

My hobbies are playing on my computer and listening to music.
I like my friends and my family.
I can't stand having too much work.


1 commentaire:

Amelie a dit…

Salut! Je suis l'un des étudiants avec lesquels vous et vos élèves échangez des commentaires.
Je m'appelle Amelia. Je n'ai pas fait un blog pour notre école projeter encore, mais j'ai un blog que j'emploie régulièrement en dehors de l'école. Vous pouvez m'ajouter sur votre liste de contacts si vous voudriez.
vous semblez tres cool. j'aime cette image au dessus de votre page!